Hair Styling & Cutting Courses
Basic Blow drying and Finishing course.
Tutors Owner Ellie and senior stylist Christina
Location Olsen & Olsen Hairdressing 100 Childwall Priory road Liverpool L16 7PF
Course Date 20th June 2016
Are you a Make up Artist/hair Stylist that wants to add a new range to your skills if you work in the photoshoot/session work business? Or even want to learn how to do you own hair at home?
Then here at Olsen & Olsen we have the answer in our basic blow drying and finishing course.
Learn how to create a sleek straight look to a beautiful bouncy blow dry with our experts stylists. This a great course to learn all the basic skills and techniques to give a perfect finished look.
What you would learn on the course :
- How to blow dry every certain hair type section by section
- Right products to use on certain hair types. e.g shampoo & conditioner/styling products
- How to apply pin curlers, rollers and basic knowledge on setting the the hair properly
- How to hold the hairdryer effectively to give the best desired and finished look
Equipment supplied with the course :
- Selection of 5 brushes that are needed to achieve certain looks
- Goodie bag of selected products to also achieve desired look
Equipment student needs :
- Own model for the day
- Other brushes they may have
For any other enquiries on the course don’t hesitate to give our salon a call on 0151 345 6952 to speak to one of out team members.
New Customer? Get £5 off your first treatments with us….
Simply enter your contact details in the form below to receive a promotional code, and if it’s your first visit you will receive £5 off your service at Olsen and Olsen. *Excluding blow dries.